Narendra Modi, Hon’ble PM with ITBP commandos at Embassy Of India, Kabul (Afghanistan). PM spent some time with ITBP officers and men. ITBP has been deployed in Afghanistan to secure Embassy Of Kabul and Consulates General of Kandahar, Jalalabad, Mazar E Shareef and Herat since 2002. ITBP also secured the BRO Jaranj road project in Afghanistan during 2004 – 2007. ITBP has repulsed many fidayeen attacks on EOI Kabul and Consulates General in Afghanistan including one in Herat in 2014 just 3 days prior to swearing in Ceremony of present union cabinet.
PM Narendra Modi with ITBP Commandos in Afghanistan
- Gandhian non-violence philosophy guides military strategists even today
- MBDA-ISAE scholarship winners in India hosted by French embassy
- 68TH ANNIVERSARY OF KARGIL LIBERATION DAY
- Flagging off Ceremony: NCC Girls Mountaineering Expedition 2017 To Mt Ladakhi Peak
- Make in India is the mantra for IAF despite pitfalls due to DPM
- Can China’s Worst Power Crisis be India’s gain?
- QUAD Summit reiterates free & open Indo-Pacific
- BHEL Higher Secondary School Ramachandrapuram Hyderabad old boy will head Indian Air Force
- Regional rumblings – AUKUS, France and the Quad summit
- Will humanitarian aid to Afghanistan buy peace for the region?