ADU brainstorms Indian-Royal Navies ties with Cmde Ranjit B Rai & Cmde A J Singh as DSEi takes off in London
- Multilateral Maritime Ex Malabar Phase II progress in Bay of Bengal
- Rear Admiral LS Pathania is the new Joint Chief Hydrographer
- 5th Edition of Japan-India Bilateral Maritime Exercise ‘JIMEX’
- High Commissioner of Bangladesh honours 1971 War Veterans onboard BNS Somudra Avijan at Visakhapatnam
- Vice Admiral Adhir Arora is Chief Hydrographer of GoI
- GRSE to Revamp Dry Docks at Khidderpore : Signs Concession Agreement with SMPK
- BAE Systems supports the Royal Navy in Portsmouth
- Greece signs MoU with MBDA & Naval Group for 3 FDI HNS & 1 optional
- Lockheed Martin’s F35 & VAWS supports U.S. Indo Pacific Command in Bilateral Exercise With AustraliaLockheed Martin’s F35 & VAWS supports U.S. Indo Pacific Command in Bilateral Exercise With Australia
- Elbit Systems Awarded $56 Million in Contracts to Supply Underwater Warfare Capabilities to an Asian-Pacific Navy
- Can China’s Worst Power Crisis be India’s gain?
- QUAD Summit reiterates free & open Indo-Pacific
- BHEL Higher Secondary School Ramachandrapuram Hyderabad old boy will head Indian Air Force
- Regional rumblings – AUKUS, France and the Quad summit
- Will humanitarian aid to Afghanistan buy peace for the region?