New Delhi. 08 March 2020. Rolls-Royce’s financial support will be utilized by CEMS to train 100 women participants at CEMS’s Mumbai and/or Vizag campus. Such women participants will belong to BPL/financially challenged background. These courses make participant job-ready and thus providing an impetus to women empowerment in STEM skills. CEMS provide holistic skill based training to the participants in gaining employment/entrepreneurship. The training imparted is in the niche areas of Design, Automation, Manufacturing, Robotics and Maintenance with focus on Industry 4.0.
Key Focus Area :
- The project aims to provide skill development to 100 women.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Only girl students can apply.
- The applicants must be in 1/2/3 year of engineering programme (in fields like Marine, Aerospace, Electronics etc)
- % of marks to be obtained in class 10th and 12th must be more than 60%
No. of Scholarships
- A total of 150 girl students pursuing engineering to be provided with scholarships.
- Each scholar will be given an amount of Rs.35,000 to cover the academic expenses.
- Online application at www.b4s.in
- 31 March 2020