30 April 2021. Mumbai, As part of the Armed Forces contribution to civil administration in combating the current COVID crisis, a 57 member naval medical team consisting of four doctors, seven nurses, 26 paramedics and 20 supporting staff has been deputed to Ahmedabad on 29 Apr 21. The team will be deployed at the ‘PM Cares COVID Hospital’, a special hospital set up to manage the COVID crisis. The team is being deployed for two months period to begin with and the duration would be extended if required.
Indian Navy’s Western Naval Command sends team for COVID care
- IAI, Israel, donates 100 Oxygen Concentrators to business partner BEL as goodwill gesture
- Honeywell partners with DRDO & CSIR-IIP to increase oxygen production in India
- Jaipur International Airport facilitates essential medical supplies amid tough times
- 500-bed COVID hospital, developed by DRDO in Srinagar, becomes operational
- INS Tarkash bringd Medical Oxygen from Kuwait & Saudi