New Delhi. 11 March 2021. Government is proposing to bring a new scheme for setting up Sainik Schools in the country in partnership with NGOs/Private Schools/States etc. The endeavor is to provide schooling opportunities in “CBSE Plus” type of educational environment by involving desirous Government/Private Schools/NGOs to partner in establishing/aligning their system with Sainik Schools ethos, value system and national pride. It envisages enrolling existing/upcoming schools to be run on the lines of Sainik Schools curriculum. The schools are proposed to be affiliated to Sainik Schools Society. Detailed guidelines and requisite approval are at an advance stage.
Sainik Schools collaboration with Private Players in the offing
- Airbus publishes agenda for 2024 Annual General Meeting
- Government of Goa and MakeMyTrip Forge Historic Partnership
- AFMS & IIT Roorkee collaborate for improving combat medical support
- “DefSAT 2024: A Grand Confluence of Visionaries, Policymakers, and Innovators in India’s Defence and Space Sphere”“DefSAT 2024: A Grand Confluence of Visionaries, Policymakers, and Innovators in India’s Defence and Space Sphere”
- MBDA and Saab to strengthen co-operation