Raj Bikram Singh Nayar, Founder of Nayar Group
- New Delhi. 17 October, 2015. During the past several years, India has suffered numerous terrorist attacks, which resulted in significant loss of life and the disruption to a thriving economy. In the current scenario 25% of the population lives in urban centers. This figure is expected to grow to almost 40% by the year 2030, increasing the need to secure urban infrastructure against acts of terror. India requires a proactive, strategic planning/ training model to effectively counter new terrorist challenges to law enforcement.
- DECO-NAYAR INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED is a joint venture between DECO INC. (49%), a USA based company and the NAYAR Group (51%), an Indian company, which has been established to fulfill this critical gap. This is India’s first joint global venture to Implement Critical Incident Strategies, which can be integrated into Tactical Training, Security Solutions and the Application of Force Protection Technology.
- Announcing the joint venture at Secure Cities 2015 event, Rajbikram S. Nayar Founder Chairman and Managing Director of NAYAR Group stated, “We are very happy to partner with the premier U.S. company DECO in a 51:49 Joint Venture DECO NAYAR INDIAN PVT LTD – to create a formidable team of former FBI, DEA, SWAT, NAVY SEALS, DELTA FORCE advisors with Indian retried armed services forces and paramilitary trained former officers to impart enhanced and sustained state of the art equipment and training to Indian Law Enforcement / State Police agencies“.
- DECO-NAYAR will assist Law Enforcement Agencies in the development of urban investigative strategies and the implementation of tactical solutions to effectively combat Terrorism and Narco-Trafficking. The training will assist in refining enforcement policy, operational and tactical strategies. DECO-NAYAR will also provide advisors who will be available to support additional training needs as they develop and assist in obtaining state of the art enforcement technology and protection hardware to ensure success.
- DECO INC., is a U.S. Government contractor and a leader in military and police training; they have been in existence for nearly 30 years. In that time, the company has provided training in 75 countries through 1075 courses. DECO, as part of the Anti-Terrorism Assistance (ATA) Program, has provided training for Indian Law Enforcement and State Police Agencies for the past three years.
- The NAYAR Group was established in 2011 with the vision of becoming a systems integrator in the Aerospace, Defense and Homeland Security domains. The vision of the company is to grow inorganically through strategic partnerships and acquisitions by gaining management board and operational control. NAYAR Group serves the global market of governments, authorities and corporations with products, services and solutions ranging from military defense to civil security. The group is focused on assisting Global Defense players through its subsidiary Genesis in Cyber Warfare, Energy and Mobility. Specifically, with respect to defense in Military Data Storage, Data Security / C4I support operations inclusive of Defense Procurement and Offset Management.
- DECO, Inc. is a US privately held global provider of Law Enforcement and Military training and security solutions to government clients throughout the world. DECO has grown year after year for over 30 years by achieving a superior, trend-setting standard of professionalism, reliability, and capability in the security industry. DECO’s provides seasoned law enforcement and security professionals to meet our customer’s security, training, and technical requirements. Our personnel excel in challenging environments where every action demands strict accountability, social awareness, and exemplary leadership. DECO’s Executive Management Team consists of former FBI, DEA, Navy SEALS, USMS, DOD, DHS-FPS, and Intelligence Community individuals. This breadth of experience gives DECO the capability to meet each specific need of our clients.