New Delhi. 09 January 2023. Vistara, India’s full-service carrier and a joint venture of Tata group and Singapore Airlines, marked its eighth anniversary today by operating a special flight, UK08, that took off from Trivandrum and drew the number ‘8’ in the skies. This makes Vistara the first commercial airline to draw the figure ‘8’ at 20,000 ft. at 300 KIAS over 450 NM in oceanic airspace above the Arabian Sea by its Airbus 321neo. Passengers onboard this flight were able to track the flight path real time on the seat-back screens.
Vistara marks 8th anniversary by drawing 8 over Arabian Sea
- AirAsia India introduces Travel Insurance Coverage on direct channels in association with Tata AIG General Insurance Company Ltd
- AirAsia India launches Republic of Travellers Sale with fares starting at ₹ 1,126
- Vistara wins the CH-Aviation Asia’s Third Youngest Aircraft Fleet Award 2023
- Vistara zooms ahead with record profit
- Uzbekistan Airways orders 12 A320neo Family aircraft