New Delhi. 09 January 2023. Vistara, India’s full-service carrier and a joint venture of Tata group and Singapore Airlines, marked its eighth anniversary today by operating a special flight, UK08, that took off from Trivandrum and drew the number ‘8’ in the skies. This makes Vistara the first commercial airline to draw the figure ‘8’ at 20,000 ft. at 300 KIAS over 450 NM in oceanic airspace above the Arabian Sea by its Airbus 321neo. Passengers onboard this flight were able to track the flight path real time on the seat-back screens.
Vistara marks 8th anniversary by drawing 8 over Arabian Sea
- Akasa Air now connects Gwalior with three major cities; commences operations between Mumbai-Gwalior and Bengaluru-GwaliorAkasa Air now connects Gwalior with three major cities; commences operations between Mumbai-Gwalior and Bengaluru-Gwalior
- THC signs historic framework agreement for up to 120 Airbus helicopters
- Etihad Airways gets a new VP Cargo
- AirAsia launches its signature Big Sale Campaign from INR0*base fare
- Akasa Air now offers DigiYatra across nine cities in India