Innovators and leaders from NASA, UKSpace, BAE Systems, Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and CGI are among the organisations sharing expertise, strategies, and research at Space-Comm Expo 2023.
Organised by Hub Exhibitions in partnership with Farnborough International, the 2023 event agenda is focused on bringing the future of space to reality, covering topics such as the future of the space economy, digital transformation, space exploration missions, space tourism space sovereignty and global space governance, sustainability and debris mitigation, a multi-orbit future, and creating new economies in space.
Top-line speakers include:
- Tim Peake CMG
- Dallas Campbell, British science television presenter
- Dr Alice Bunn, President, UKSpace
- Trudy Kortes, Director of Technology Demonstrations, NASA
- Kevin Craven, CEO, ADS Group
- Elizabeth Seward, Head of Space Strategy & Future Business, BAE Systems
- Raycho Raychev, Founder an6d CEO, Enduro Sat
- David Ziegler, Vice President Aerospace and Defence, Dassault Systèmes
- Mivy James, Digital Transformation Director, BAE Systems
- Dr Jaime Reed, Vice President, Consulting Services, Space Data Platforms and Applications, CGI
- Sir Martin Sweeting OBE FRS FREng FIET FRAeS, Founder and Executive Chairman, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd
- Matthew Harris, Space Focus Area Lead, Qinetiq US
- Luigi Scatteia, Associate Consulting, PwC France
- Tim Johnson, Policy Director, Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
- Nick Shave, Managing Director, Astroscale
- Prof Nicolas Peter, Professor of the Practice in Space Policy and International Affairs, International Space University
- Luc Piguet, Co-Founder and CEO, ClearSpace SA
- Jean-Paul Kneib, Academic Director, eSpace
- Craig Miller, President Government Systems, Viasat
- Sam Adlen, Chief Strategy Officer, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Simon Reid, Managing Director, D-Orbit
Speaking on the announcement of the programme and the themes of the 2023 event, Kevin Craven, CEO, ADS Group, said: “In Space-Comm Expo’s exciting third year, ADS is proud to continue supporting the truly versatile event that connects, showcases, and celebrates the tenacious UK space sector.
“2023 is a pivotal year for the UK space sector with a successful UK launch expected before the end of the year, Space-Comm Expo is a fantastic opportunity for industry to come together and discuss the issues along with the Government strategies which underpin the success of the sector.
“ADS alongside our industry partners including UKSpace are proud to support the event and represent the interests of organisations of the sector.”
Taking place 7-8 June 2023 at Farnborough International Exhibition & Conference Centre, the two-day expo, now in its third year, is a journey through the supply chain of products, components, solutions, and services that supply the space industry and is dedicated to showcasing the commercial opportunities available within an industry worth £14.8bn to the UK economy.