- Global unveil of indigenously developed products and technology solutions in Defence and Aerospace
- Kalyani Group signs four MoU’s with leading global defence technology providers and manufactures
- Kalyani Group focuses on induction of products in the Indian forces and exports
Kalyani Group, Indian multi-national conglomerate with technology, engineering & manufacturing leader set for the global unveiling of its indigenously developed products at DefExpo 2020. Kalyani Group’s unmatched metallurgical knowledge, design, engineering and manufacturing capabilities has carved the path to establishing its presence in prominent sectors of national interest like Defence and Aerospace.
Kalyani Group’s flagship company Bharat Forge aspires to make the Indian defence sector a self- reliant and lead the ‘Make in India’ narrative. The Defence Expo will witness the following announcements on behalf of Kalyani Group:
- Bharat Forge Limited to collaborate with General Atomics to develop new technologies in India for surface, undersea naval and advanced projectiles for weapons platforms
- Bharat Forge Limited to collaborate with Paramount Group to form a JV in India to co- develop land systems and Aerospace platforms
- Kalyani Strategic Systems Limited and Arsenal JSCo to form an strategic alliance to manufacture specific Small Arms in India
- Bharat Forge Limited and JSC Dastan to partner for joint upgradation of CET-65E torpedoes
- Bharat Forge Limited and BEML Limited are to collaborate efforts in developing mounted gun systems on 4×4 platform, manufacture and supply of power train aggregates, critical armoured machined forgings for recovery vehicles and explore export business potential for armoured personel carrier
Three new Artillery platforms stand to be unveiled by them at the show – MArG Extended Range, which is a 155mm/52 cal Ultra-Light Howitzer; Garuda-105 V2, which is a 105mm gun mounted on their own “Go Anywhere Vehicle”; and 4×4 MGS, which is a 155mm/39 cal gun system mounted on a 4×4 platform. All three gun platforms and the “Go Anywhere Vehicle” have been indigenously designed and developed by Kalyani Group incorporating niche and advanced technologies. Visitors to Kalyani Stall can also witness ‘Kalyani M4’, which is a 4×4 armoured protected fighting vehicle that can provide side blast protection against 50 kgs of TNT explosives- the highest in its class. Another exciting product on display will be 6×6 ECARS, which is a UGV developed by the group which offers enhanced collision avoidance system, threat analysis and missions planning.
Kalyani Group’s ‘Journey to digital transformation’, will be conceptualized by creating an ‘Experience Zone’ for their esteemed guests to experience various niche and futuristic technologies that Kalyani group is currently working on, including HoloSuit, which is a full body motion tracking suit that virtualizes the human body motion and can be used to skill humans and robots using advanced AI.
The Kalyani stall shall also have a dedicated section for their partnerships. The group has been relentlessly working on bringing niche technologies in the country and has formed strategic collaboration with global OEMs to achieve the same. Their product profile in the field of Small Arms, Defence Electronics and their JV offerings can be viewed in this section.
Kalyani Group will be in Hall no 7 at the expo.