- ADAS 2022, April 27-29, World Trade Center Metro Manila, Philippines, Stand # 1320
Tel-a-Viv. 20 April 2022. Israel Shipyards, a shipbuilding and repair company in the Eastern Mediterranean, will showcase its One-Stop-Shop capabilities. The company provides complete, customized, and cost-effective defense and security solutions to meet customer needs for the Naval arena.
The company presents three main vessel families, all operationally proven, mission-ready and in use by Naval and law enforcement forces around the world:
- The SHALDAG Fast Patrol Vessel family – which includes the SHALDAG MK V – defends against seaborne terrorism and illegal activities, and assists law enforcement with protection of coastal areas and EEZs.
- The Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) family – which includes the OPV-45 – enables cost-effective open
- sea patrol and surveillance operations and strategic asset protection.
- The Corvette family based on SA’AR class vessels – which includes the S-72 – provides a wide range of cutting- edge capabilities that will be required in future combat scenarios.
In addition to shipbuilding, the company provides full design and maintenance services for all types of maritime vessels and offers Transfer of Technology Services (T.O.T.) including shipbuilding, ship maintenance, and construction of customer shipyard facilities. These services, provided by Israel Shipyards’ highly-skilled experts, are based on unique and individually designed packages that enable our customers to gain a high level of professionalism.
VP Marketing of Israel Shipyards, Oded Breier, said, “The full portfolio offered to our customers provides end-to-end, tailor-made solutions to meet their needs for a wide range of missions and challenges encountered during routine and special activities.”