Haifa, Israel. 09 March 2020 – Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT, TASE: ESLT) (“Elbit Systems”) announced today that the U.S. Air Force (USAF) has awarded its subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America LLC. (“Elbit Systems of America”), a firm-fixed-price contract with a ceiling of approximately $471 million over a 10-year period, to equip F-16 aircraft of the U.S. Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Command, with pylon-based infrared missile warning systems. The contract includes an initial order valued at approximately $17 million. The work will be performed in Fort Worth, Texas.
Elbit Systems U.S. Subsidiary Awarded a Contract by the U.S. Air Force to Supply Missile Warning Systems
- Northrop Grumman Selected for US Air Force Advanced Battle Management System Digital Infrastructure Consortium
- Bombardier Defense Delivers Global 6000 Aircraft to the U.S. Air Force
- UK Armed Forces continue to strengthen interoperability with Finland and Sweden
- Embraer advances in the KC-390 test campaign for the Portuguese Air Force
- Italian Air Force Extends Relationship with Boeing to Continue Tanker Sustainment and Training