Haifa, Israel. 09 March 2020 – Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT, TASE: ESLT) (“Elbit Systems”) announced today that the U.S. Air Force (USAF) has awarded its subsidiary, Elbit Systems of America LLC. (“Elbit Systems of America”), a firm-fixed-price contract with a ceiling of approximately $471 million over a 10-year period, to equip F-16 aircraft of the U.S. Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Command, with pylon-based infrared missile warning systems. The contract includes an initial order valued at approximately $17 million. The work will be performed in Fort Worth, Texas.
Elbit Systems U.S. Subsidiary Awarded a Contract by the U.S. Air Force to Supply Missile Warning Systems
- Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) Expands Use of Elbit Systems’ DIRCM to VIP Aircraft
- AERALIS launch naming competition for their first test aircraft with Air Cadets
- INDRA to equip Spanish Air Force C-295s with ALR-400 Radar Warning Receivers & EW Controls
- Saab receives order for 2 airborne early warning aircraft from Poland
- Hungarian Defence Forces get first two of 16 H225M ordered