Los Angeles, California.10 January 2022 . Air Lease Corporation announced an update on aircraft investments, sales, and new significant financing occurring in the fourth quarter of 2021. As of December 31, 2021, ALC’s fleet was comprised of 382 owned aircraft and 92 managed aircraft, with 416 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2028.
- Delivered fifteen new aircraft from ALC’s order book including seven Airbus A321neos, three Airbus A350-1000s, one Boeing 737-8, and four Boeing 737-9s
- Aircraft investments in the quarter totaled approximately $1.2 billion, with the majority occurring in the second half of the quarter
- Sold three aircraft to third-party buyers
- Issued $300 million of 4.125% fixed-rate reset non-cumulative perpetual series C preferred stock
- Upsized senior unsecured revolving credit facility to $6.8 billion from $6.5 billion