The EU Sentinel satellites (managed by the European Commission, developed under the aegis of the European Space Agency) are part of the Copernicus satellite fleet, which is to establish an environmental monitoring program by 2030 with 20 satellites at the end of the year that is unique in quality and quantity worldwide.
Sentinel is part of the Copernicus satellite fleet
- CAE to accelerate the design and development of Jaunt Air Mobility’s eVTOL aircraft by leveraging the latest simulation technologies
- Rostec to Present Modernized Ka-32A11M at MAKS
- Saab offers 64 Gripen E fighters & 2 GlobalEye Airborne Early Warning & Control (AEW&C) aircraft to Finland
- Swedish government gives Saab an Order for Future Development Support of Gripen
- RTX and its companies including Pratt & Whitney send life-saving machines to India for COVID-19 relief