The EU Sentinel satellites (managed by the European Commission, developed under the aegis of the European Space Agency) are part of the Copernicus satellite fleet, which is to establish an environmental monitoring program by 2030 with 20 satellites at the end of the year that is unique in quality and quantity worldwide.
Sentinel is part of the Copernicus satellite fleet
- Elbit Systems Signs Contract to Provide DIRCM Service Center for NATO
- Airbus reports 2022 commercial aircraft orders and deliveries
- Pentagon And Lockheed Martin Finalize Lot 15-17 Agreement
- Pentagon And Lockheed Martin Finalize Lot 15-17 Agreement, Capping A Year Of International Growth
- Elbit Systems Awarded a $180 Million Contract From the Israeli MOD for a Mission Training Center of F-16 Fleet