New Delhi. 18 April, 2016. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of P.C.Thakur, IPS (GJ:79) as Director General, Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guards (FS,CD&HG) for a period upto the date of his superannuation i.e. 31.12.2016 from the date of assumption of the charge or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
P.C.Thakur appointed as Director General, Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guards
- Air Marshal AP Singh Assumes The Appointment Of AOC-IN-C Central Air Command
- JPB Système Appoints Gregory Chauvet as General Manager
- Mehmet Tevfik Nane New Chair of the IATA Board
- Commodore PR Hari, IN (Retd.) takes over as Chairman & Managing Director of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd
- Commander Shantanu Bose, IN (Retd.) is Director (Shipbuilding) GRSE