New Delhi. 18 April, 2016. The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has approved the appointment of P.C.Thakur, IPS (GJ:79) as Director General, Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guards (FS,CD&HG) for a period upto the date of his superannuation i.e. 31.12.2016 from the date of assumption of the charge or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
P.C.Thakur appointed as Director General, Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guards
- CHANGE OF COMMAND OF AIR FORCE STATION HINDAN
- VISIT OF VADM BRAD COOPER, COMMANDER US NAVAL FORCES CENTRAL COMMAND TO HQWNC 29 – 31 MAY 23
- AIR MARSHAL RAJESH KUMAR ANAND VSM TAKES OVER AS AIR OFFICER-IN- CHARGE ADMINISTRATION (AOA)
- SHRI P UPADHYAY INAS TAKES OVER AS DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NAVAL ARMAMENT
- Giovanni Soccodato appointed Executive Group Director Sales & Business Development and Managing Director MBDA Italia