- Update for the Second Quarter of 2020
Los Angeles, California. 08 July 2020 . Air Lease Corporation announced an update on order book deliveries, sales and new significant financing occurring in the second quarter of 2020.
As of June 30, 2020, ALC’s fleet was comprised of 301 owned aircraft and 81 managed aircraft, with 398 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2026.
Order Book Deliveries
- Delivered one new Airbus A320neo aircraft from ALC’s order book
- Sold three aircraft to Thunderbolt Aircraft Lease Limited III and one aircraft to a third-party buyer
- Sales proceeds for the quarter totaled approximately $87 million
- Issued $850 million of senior unsecured medium-term notes due 2025 at a fixed rate of 3.375%