Los Angeles. 09 March 2021. Air Lease Corporation announced today that Steven F. Udvar-Házy, Executive Chairman, John L. Plueger, Chief Executive Officer and President, and Gregory B. Willis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be speaking at the J.P. Morgan 2021 Industrials Conference. This speaking engagement will be a fireside chat held virtually on Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 2:50 p.m. Eastern Time, and will be broadcast live through a link on the Investors page of the Air Lease Corporation website at www.airleasecorp.com. Alternatively, virtual attendees may access the webcast directly via this link: J.P. Morgan 2021 Industrials Conference. Public listeners will be required to sign in with name and email to access the webcast. All broadcast of this event will be audio only. Please visit the website prior to the webcast to register, download and install any necessary audio software.
Air Lease Corporation to Speak at J.P. Morgan 2021 Industrials Conference
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Delivery of First of Six New Airbus A321-200neo Aircraft to China Airlines
- BEL registers a growth of 54% in PAT during 2nd Quarter of FY 2021-22.
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Lease Placement of 31 New Airbus Aircraft with ITA
- BAE Systems data reveals human trafficking is one of the top 5 biggest financial concerns for banks and insurers
- Airbus joins DAX stock exchange index in Germany