Baffle firing ranges are covered shooting practice areas which prevent possible accidents due to stray bullet injuries. The possibility of such mishap has increased many folds in recent times due to growth of civilian population around the cantonments. To prevent such casualties without affecting the training requirements of the Armed Forces, MOD has approved additional baffle ranges.
Indian MOD approves construction of 17 New Baffle Firing Ranges
- Defence Minister inaugurates 28th Joint Civil-Military Training Programme at Musoorie
- Army Chief Reviews Security Situation Along The LAC In Himachal Pradesh And Uttarakhand
- Indian Army in Multinational Joint Exercise “Ex Khaan Quest 2022” Hosted By Mongolia
- Defence Secretary & Chief of Force Development Authority at MoD, UAE discuss ways to enhance defence cooperation
- New Defence Estates Circle for Uttarakhand cleared