New Delhi. 31 October 2021. The highest pay in the Government has been revised to Rs 2,50,000/- p.m. after the 7th CPC. Accordingly, Department of Pension &Pensioners’ Welfare (DoP&PW) revised maximum ceiling limits of two family pension payable to a child/children in respect of both the parents to Rs. 1,25,000/- p.m. (50% of Rs. 2,50,000/- Ordinary Family Pension at enhanced rate) and Rs. 75,000/- p.m. (30% of Rs. 2,50,000/- Ordinary Family Pension) w.e.f. 01.01.2016. Ministry of Defence vide order dated 29.10.2021 has implemented the DoP&PW order mutatis mutandis in respect of Armed Forces Personnel w.e.f. 01.01.2016.
MoD revises limits of two family pensions payable to a child
- Powering Greener, Affordable Air Travel with Sustainable Aviation Fuel and Efficient Jet Engine
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh lauds women in armed forces at FICCI Ladies Organisation
- Army wife’s first hand story of bidding farewell to regiment moving to Kargil War told to ADU
- Naval veteran Lt. Cdr Bidisha Pandey welcomes women entry into NDA and motivates first time aspirantsNaval veteran Lt. Cdr Bidisha Pandey welcomes women entry into NDA and motivates first time aspirants
- Wg Cdr Reena Kumaria (Retd.) traces her journey from Indian Air Force to Indigo