Sunday 09 December, 2018. Ex AVIAINDRA, a service specific exercise between Indian Air Force and Russian Federation Aerospace Force (RFSAF), is planned at Air Force Station Jodhpur from 10-21 Dec 2018. The inaugural IAF-RFSAF Ex AVIAINDRA was conducted in 2014. AVIAINDRA-2018 is the second in the series of bilateral joint exercise between IAF-RFSAF. The exercise is planned in two phases. The exercise is unique wherein the foreign participant does not bring its air assets. In Russia, the IAF pilots flew alongside their Russian counterparts in RFSAF aircraft at Lipetsk from 17 Sep 18 to 28 Sep 18. In India, the RFSAF pilots will fly alongside their Indian counterparts in the IAF aircraft, which are common to both Air Forces.
EX AVIAINDRA 2018 COMMENCES ON 10 DEC 2018
- IAF Chief ACM VR Chaudhari reiterates Indian skies are safe and well protected
- IAF inducts Light Combat Helicopter(LCH) ‘Prachand’ into it’s fleet
- Visit of Admiral R Hari Kumar Chief of the Naval Staff to Australia
- CAD Pulgaon Wins More Medals At All India Fire Services Games At New Delhi
- Mehar Baba Competition for drone technology advancement