Abu Dhabi, UAE, January 28th 2019: AMS and Bin Hilal Enterprises are pleased to announce the formation of a Joint Venture company in UAE with a signing ceremony on February 19th 2019 at 11:00am at stand CP-233. AMS Bin Hilal will target fleet management, supply chain and logistics business opportunities in support of United Arab Emirates Armed Forces General Headquarters (UAE AF GHQ) and other UAE government entities. The partnership will leverage both entities extensive knowledge within these fields. Bin Hilal Enterprises is a locally owned company with a proven track record in performing contracts with the UAE Ministry of Defence. Their experience teamed with AMS’s proven track record of delivering cost-effective sustainment solutions ensures successful end to end support for future customer’s.
AMS and Bin Hilal Enterprises Forms Joint Venture “AMS Bin Hilal”
- Raytheon’s windshear to counter UAS operations
- Calidus UAE signs MOU with Saudi Arabia’s GDC
- Limpid Armor and IGG inked an exclusive distribution agreement at IDEX 2019
- Emirates Defense Companies Council expands global network by signing agreements with three Associations in Europe
- MULTI-MILLION EURO CONTRACT WINS BOOST JOBS AND HERALDS FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION OF UMS SKELDAR