He said that without prevention and prosecution of acts of terrorism, there is no deterrence against nuclear terrorism. He urged everyone to drop the notion that terrorism is someone else’s problem and that “his” terrorist is not “my” terrorist. He stressed that nuclear security must remain an abiding national priority, and all States must completely abide by their international obligations.
State actors working with nuclear traffickers and terrorists present the greatest risk
- French Defence Minister meets Indian Prime Minister
- PM to attend 14th ASEAN-India Summit and 11th East Asia Summit at Vientiane, Laos
- Excerpts from Prime Minister’s Independence Day speech from ramparts of Red Fort
- PM lauds the induction of Tejas in IAF
- Prime Minister’s address to the Joint Session of U.S. Congress