All Safran Electrical & Power employees, and in particular from the Power division, which is largely considered as the driving force of the recovery plan, can be proud of their engagement and achievement. And this award is the proof of that,” concludes Hervé Blanc, Vice President & General Manager Power.
Safran Electrical & Power recognized as “Best Performer” by Airbus Tianjin, China
- Embraer and Pratt & Whitney Complete 100% SAF Flight Testing of GTF-powered E195-E2 Aircraft
- Victor and Neste partnership in replacing fossil fuel with Neste MY Sustainable Aviation Fuel
- Safran wins new contract for French FURIOUS program
- Pratt & Whitney Canada’s PW127XT-S Engine Selected to Power D328eco™ Regional Turboprop
- ST Engineering and Safran Aircraft Engines Sign Agreement for Aircraft Engine Maintenance Offload