New Delhi, May 1, 2017. Pratt & Whitney, a division of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), announced its new EngineWise service brand that illustrates the company’s commitment to helping airlines and lessors run their businesses efficiently.
“Our EngineWise brand is all about sharing our engine expertise and fleet intelligence with Pratt & Whitney customers so they can optimize engine performance and keeps their operations running smoothly,” said Chris Calio, president, Pratt & Whitney Commercial Engines. “EngineWise better represents what we offer, and how we’re evolving to improve the predictability, reliability and health of our customers’ fleets.”
“EngineWise™ Service Brand reflects our commitment to provide smart maintenance solutions to help our customers respond faster to their operational needs,” said Palash Roy Chowdhury, Country Manager, Pratt & Whitney, UTC India. “With this launch, Pratt & Whitney offers a unique combination of technology and innovation that can help improve engine maintenance planning for customers. We look forward to working closer together to power the future of Indian aviation with this new service platform.”
Pratt & Whitney EngineWise services provide a number of advantages, including:
· State-of-the art data analytics and real-time intelligence to help predict and prevent operational disruptions before they occur,
· Significant investments in new technology and resources to increase responsiveness and flexibility,
· A growing portfolio of service offerings to provide smarter, more straightforward solutions, and
· Improved customer communications to drive more transparency and connectivity with our customers.
Through EngineWise, Pratt & Whitney is unifying its aftermarket service portfolio and will introduce new offerings to support customers’ evolving needs. Major offerings under the Pratt & Whitney EngineWise Service brand include:
· Fleet Management Programs – A customized, comprehensive dollar-per-flight-hour agreement to optimize cost of ownership over the life cycle of an engine.
· Engine Overhaul Services – For operators that prefer the assurance of a fixed price or time and material engine maintenance solution.
· Material Solutions – New and serviceable parts and part repair services provided by the engine OEM designed to extend part life and improve residual value.
· New service offerings will continue to be added over time, based on customer needs.