New Delhi. 04 Aug, 2016. A Hawk trainer aircraft got airborne from Kalaikunda airbase of West Bengal for a routine training mission at 1030h. After take off the aircraft developed unserviceability resulting into a crash. Both pilots of the aircraft ejected safely. There is no reported damage on the ground. A Court of Inquiry has been ordered to ascertain the cause of the accident.
Hawk aircraft crashes at AF Station Kalaikunda
- BEL receives orders worth Rs. 3,915 Crore
- Indian Navy is sailing smoothly and strongly in turbulent waters of a globally changed geo-politity
- NCC DAY CELEBRATION : NCC OTA, KAMPTEE ON 28 NOV 2023
- PM Modi soars high in LCA Tejas
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh holds bilateral talks with his Australian counterpart Richard Marles in New DelhiDefence Minister Rajnath Singh holds bilateral talks with his Australian counterpart Richard Marles in New Delhi