Tel Aviv. 07 June 2019. Following recent M&As Elbit Systems will present new products in the areas of PGMs, Self-Protection and Commercial Aviation solutions.
· Debuting at the show: Hermes 45, a long endurance, point launch/recovery STUAS
Elbit Systems display (Display area A-8) will include airborne self-protection solutions, Precision-Guided Munitions, Intelligence, Surveillance, Target Acquisition and Reconnaissance (ISTAR) technologies as well as commercial aviation systems.
· Hermes™ 45: a new Small Tactical Unmanned Aircraft Systems (STUAS) offering extended range and duration with point launch and recovery for land and maritime platforms.
· Skylark™ 3: a mini-Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) optimized for dismounted or vehicle-based operations to the division, brigade and battalion levels.
· SPECTRO™XR: an ultra-long range, day/night, multi-spectral EO/ISTAR system for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft, aerostats, naval vessels and land applications.
· MUSIC™ family of Direct Infrared Counter Measures (DIRCM) for protection against shoulder launched air to surface missiles
· All-in-Small: Full protection and situational awareness
in a single extremely small and lightweight LRU
· Solid State Phased Array Transmitter (SSPA) is an Electronic Warfare (EW) transmitter suitable for airborne, ground and naval platforms.
· Flares: an Infra-red (IR) spectral decoy for fixed and rotary wing combat aircraft
· Mini Stand-Alone Missile Protection System (SAMP): is comprised of a mini countermeasure dispenser system and a mini IR decoy flare, capable of defeating most modern IR-seeking MANPADS and air-to-air missiles
· Light SPEAR™: Electronic Attack and self-protection system for UAS
· ReDrone: a multi-layered counter-UAS system that enables to detect, identify, track and neutralize multiple drone-type simultaneously
· iSNS (Immune Satellite Navigation Anti-Jamming Systems): an airborne electronic countermeasure system that ensures reliable, non-stop GPS operation.
Commercial Aviation Systems:
· InSight™: A display System designed as an integrated flight deck solution, featuring embedded synthetic vision with advanced mapping, electronic charts, and radio control
· ClearVision: a Head-Up Display (HUD) that presents aircraft data over a transparent glass, enabling pilots to fly with out-of-the-window view in critical phases of flight
· ClearVision: an Enhanced Vision System (EVS) for operation and landing in low visibility conditions
· Skylens: a wearable HUD packed in a lightweight, easy-to-install device
· SkyVis: a HUD system that provides helicopter pilots with enhanced situational awareness and a conformal “head up” view in day/night flight
Precision Guided Munitions
· Rampage: a precise and anti-jamming GPS/INS guided missile intended for integration on any aircraft
· MPR500 & LIZARD: a multi-purpose rigid penetration and surface attack bomb featuring a laser-based GPS precision guidance kit
· SkyStriker: a fully autonomous loitering munitions system capable of long-range precise tactical strikes
Airborne Search & Rescue and Communications
· PRC-648 Personal Locator Beacon (PLB): is an advanced over-the-horizon locator, for non-combat search and rescue (SAR) missions, carried in the pilot’s emergency vest
· ELT 648: a variant of the PRC 648 PLB that transforms the PLB into an Emergency Locator Transmitter
· PRC 434/CS: an advanced dual mode long-endurance Personal Rescue Beacon for combat and non-combat Search and Rescue operations