|Rome. 12 June 2019. The Italian Space Agency (ASI), together with its industrial partners OHB Italia and Leonardo, proudly invites you to attend our press conference at SIAE Le Bourget Paris 2019 where we will reveal the first processed images from the PRISMA satellite.|
Launched on the 22nd March 2019, PRISMA is the first European Earth Observation system with electro-optical instrumentation that combines a hyperspectral sensor with a medium-resolution panchromatic camera.
Capturing more spectral bands than other satellites in orbit, PRISMA will allow scientists to study planet Earth in previously unimagined ways.
Earth like you’ve never seen it before: Prisma Satellite
- Airbus Helicopters and the French Ministry for Transport to perform first flight of hybrid light helicopter demonstrator in 2020
- Airbus A380 partnering with start-ups for FCAS
- French Prime Minister meets Airbus Helicopters apprentices
- F/A 18 Make in India plan Boeing’s proposed vision for India
- GKN Aerospace pushing boundaries of industrialised additive manufacturing