For CSMIA, passenger wellbeing is of utmost importance and the airport has adopted various safety measures to protect against the spread of the virus. Distinctive floor markings have been established throughout the airport right from the entry to the terminal. All the passengers are advised to download the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices and will also have to submit a self-declaration form after their arrival at the airport. Passengers will be deboarded/boarded in a staggered manner so that they don’t crowd the screening area. All the arriving passengers will be stamped on their left hand for identification and will have to compulsory undergo home isolation for the period of 7 days as per the protocol by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
CSMIA restarts operations with 47 flights
- BLR Airport invites artists to submit entries for a Monumental Sculpture at the Forest Belt area in T2
- Mumbai’s CSMIA hosts meaningful activities for passengers to commemorate India’s 75th Independence Day
- Mumbai To Helsinki: CSMIA Welcomes Finnair As They Launch Direct Flights To Finland
- TAV Technologies Completes First Phase Of Contract With Air Marakanda To Fully Digitize Samarkand International Airport
- ICAO-DGCA Conference: ACI Asia-Pacific reiterates to strengthen regional cooperation for recovery of aviation industry