For CSMIA, passenger wellbeing is of utmost importance and the airport has adopted various safety measures to protect against the spread of the virus. Distinctive floor markings have been established throughout the airport right from the entry to the terminal. All the passengers are advised to download the Aarogya Setu app on their mobile devices and will also have to submit a self-declaration form after their arrival at the airport. Passengers will be deboarded/boarded in a staggered manner so that they don’t crowd the screening area. All the arriving passengers will be stamped on their left hand for identification and will have to compulsory undergo home isolation for the period of 7 days as per the protocol by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai.
CSMIA restarts operations with 47 flights
- Mumbai International Airport Witnesses Passenger Traffic Recovery of 108% for August 2023
- BLR Airport’s Terminal 2 commences international operations
- Mumbai International Airport achieves Prestigious Level 4 in the ACI World Airport Customer Experience Accreditation, leading the way to World-Class Travel experiences.
- BLR Airport’s Mango Export Soars by 124% in 2023
- BLR Airport’s Terminal 2 (T2) set to commence international operations from August 31