Tel-a-Viv. 09 June 2023. Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) will be participating in the forthcoming Paris Air Show which takes place from 19–25 June, at the Le Bourget airfield, and will be presenting the best of its developments for both civil and military markets. The biennial Air Show is one of the most world’s most prestigious aviation and space events, a meeting place for both companies, decision-makers, and senior personnel from around the world. IAI’s advanced systems will be displayed in an impressive booth, marking 70 years of innovation and specialist knowledge and experience, and a celebration to mark the 70 years since the company was founded will be held at the IAI booth.
Israel Aerospace Industries will be showing the best in both civilian and military aviation
- MBDA unveils Expendable Remote Carrier for FCAS at Le Bourget
- Nexter, a company of KNDS, produces the 300th Rafale gun
- Bahrain International Airshow cements relationship with Lockheed Martin for 2024 airshow
- Embraer and Rex Group sign extension for Spares Pool Program
- Safran’s Euroflir 410D observation and target designation system chosen for French air force’s VADOR intelligence aircraft