New Delhi. 26 January,2016. The President of India has approved the following President’s Tatrakshak Medal (PTM) and Tatrakshak Medal (TM) to Indian Coast Guard personnel for their act of conspicuous gallantry/ meritorious /distinguished service on the occasion of Republic Day 2016.
President Tatrakshak Medal (Gallantry) has been awarded to Bhrigo Muni Das, U/Nvk (ME), 05666-H, Bar to President’s Tatrakshak Medal (Distinguished Service) to Inspector General Satya Prakash Sharma, PTM, TM (0023-C). The Bar to Tatrakshak Medal (Gallantry) has been awarded to DIG Rajesh Makhwana, TM (0230-V) and Tatrakshak Medal (Gallantry) has been awarded to the following officers:
- Comdt (JG) Kiran Suryakanth Sarang (4123-S)
- Asst Comdt Anit Kumar Mishra (1186-S)
- Asst Comdt Amit Kumar Chaudhary (1209-Q)
- Amalendu Dhar, PSE(AE), 074960Q
- Vipin Gulia, U/YTK, 08523-W
- Pradeep Kumar, Nvk (ME), 11381-S
The President also awarded the Tatrakshak Medal (Meritorious Service) to DIG Rajan Bargotra(0116-M) and Comdt Devansh Trivedi (0329-V).